Bodybuilding Grocery List that helps me stay in shape
by October 7, 2019
Preparing to get more fit and healthy is exciting. Maybe you’ve been off track for a while, or you just started. Whatever the case is, it’s time to prepare for your fitness journey ahead.
This means that you must visit the grocerry store and on essentials that will keep your goals in check. I will share with you my personal groccery list. Make sure to check the diet that has helped me finally see results, if you havent yet.
Bodybuilding Grocery List that helps me stay in shape:
Carbs are essential to fuel your body, and prevent your body from using Proteins.
- Sweet Potaoes
- Brown Rice
- Brown Pasta
- Red Beans
- Brown wheat flour
- Oats Flour
- Breakfast cereal ( I try my best to avoid cereals, because they’re very high in sugar)
- Fruits: Apples, bananas, watermelon, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, oranges….
Non starchy vegetables:
High in fibers to keep you full, and loaded with minerals, vitamins, phytonutrients.
- Chicken breast ( Chicken legs can be added too, depending on your fitness goal)
- Diet Jelo
- Ground Beef Stakes( Occasionally)
- White cheese ( fetta cheese)
- 0% Fat Greek yogourt
- 0% Milk
- Olive oil
- spices such as : black pepper, Paprika, Thyme, Turmeric, Garlic powder
- Sweetners such as saccharine and stevia.
- Flavor enhancers such as Vanille Flavor Essence
- Light soy sauce
- Mustard ( look at the calories, real mustard has 0 calories)