As a bodybuilder, I am often advised to take Liv52, to protect my liver and enhance my performance, and up until today i did blind-fully. What is it going to do!? its all natural ? But since when did we associate natural with healthy ? does that mean that synthetic is bad?
Liv 52 is very dangerous for your health
Liv52 is very dangerous for your health, and holds a lot of side effects. The herbal and natural medicine industry don’t abide to the FDA’s rule. And therefore don’t have to run their products against tests and evaluations for it to be considered safe and approved. Therefore what is marketed as natural and safe, is very dangerous and bad for your health most of the times.
I googled for Liv52’s side effects and i couldn’t find any listed on any website. Instead I ended up with the ingredients list from the manufacturer website and summarized their side effects to what should be Liv52 side effects.
- Caper Bush (Himsra) – Capparis Spinosa Extract
- Wild Chicory (Kasani) – Cichorium Intybus
- Black Nightshade – Solanum Nigrum
- Arjuna – Terminalia Arjuna
- Negro coffee – Cassia Occidentalis
- Yarrow – Achillea Millefolium
- Tamarisk – Tamarix Gallica
Live 52 side effects
- alter blood sugars therefore unsafe for people with diabetes
- skin irritation
- slows blood clotting
- unsafe for people with ragweed allergy, gallstones, diabetes, pregnant or breastfeeding
- can cause nausea, vomiting, headache, and other side effects at lower doses
- can cause irregular heartbeat, trouble breathing, dizziness, drowsiness, twitching of the arms and legs, cramps, diarrhea, paralysis, coma, and death at higher doses.
Caper Bush side effects ( webmd)
- There is some concern that capers might alter blood sugar control in people with diabetes. Monitor you blood sugar closely if you have diabetes and use capers.
- Capers might affect blood sugar levels. There is some concern that capers might interfere with blood sugar control during and after surgery. Stop using capers at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery.
- Taking capers along with diabetes medications might cause your blood sugar to go too low.
- Interacts with diabetes med
Wild Chicory Side effects ( very well fit )
- Exposure to chicory root in processing may cause skin irritation
- Chicory root may be unsafe to consume during pregnancy and not enough is known about chicory root effects on breastfeeding, so health experts advise caution
- Also, those with a ragweed allergy, gallstones, diabetes, or who may be undergoing surgery within two weeks are advised to check with their healthcare provider before consuming ragweed.
- Lastly, consuming chicory root along with a calcium supplement might increase the effects and side effects of calcium.
Black Nightshade Side effects ( WebMd )
- Black nightshade is UNSAFE to take by mouth.
- It contains a toxic chemical called solanin. At lower doses, it can cause nausea, vomiting, headache, and other side effects.
- At higher doses, it can cause severe poisoning. Signs of poisoning include irregular heartbeat, trouble breathing, dizziness, drowsiness, twitching of the arms and legs, cramps, diarrhea, paralysis, coma, and death.
Terminalia and Yarrow Side effects ( WebMd )
- Terminalia/Yarrow might slow blood clotting. This might increase the risk of bruising and bleeding in people with bleeding disorders.
- Terminalia/Yarrow might lower blood sugar levels. Your diabetes medications might need to be adjusted by your healthcare provider.