Vitamin Supplements are harmful to your health ( without prescription )
by March 6, 2019
You don’t need to take all of these vitamins to be healthy. In fact Vitamin Supplements are harmful to your health (without prescription), .
Vitamin supplements are often advertised as good for our overall health and well being. And though this is true in theory, a vitamin supplement is only going to be beneficial, only if we have deficiency for it.
People often take vitamins without actually having a deficiency, which risks having too much of a certain vitamin or mineral in their body. A large amount of a beneficial or useful thing is harmful. Specially Vitamins and minerals, where a large amount make them toxic.
Some vitamins and minerals overdose reactions:
- Nonspecific symptoms, such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and rash, are common with any acute or chronic vitamin overdose.
- Magnesium helps lower LDL levels in the blood, but having too much of magnesium will actually raise the levels of LDL instead.
- Iron will cause damage to organs and eventually cancer.
- Vitamin A damages the liver.
- Omega 3 cause Hemorrhagic stroke.
- Vitamin K causes kidney disease
- B6 causes nerve toxicity
- Vitamin C will provide protection for Cancer.
- Calcium causes kidney stones
- Zinc suppresses your immune system
Having said that, Vitamins and minerals supplements should be treated like drugs, and only be used upon discussion with your health specialist. Brands and supplements store like GNC will, try to sell you their products, just to make profit from you. They often forget to tell you, that you really don’t need all of these supplements and that your body is able to get all the vitamins and minerals that it needs from Food.