I’ve been followed the diet that helped finally see results have seen a lot of results. I changed it so many times until i found the perfect version to accelerate fat loss even more. So in this post I am sharing an updated version of my Cutting diet plan that helped me getting ripped faster. This plan is based on Carb cycling and on maintenance days to help your body rest.
This diet will work best for people with similar stats as me, I am 81.5 kg, 171 cm, 8%BF.
The plan is consists of 5 meals.(
1 post workout shake). I eat every 3 hours, and after my workout. Each meal has around 30 -50 grams of protein and 500 calories on average. Carbs are the only ones changing, we start with a high carb day, then medium, then low carbs day at last. So, in front of carbs of each meal you will the three values. Also rice and oats are weighted uncooked.
Dieting Meals outline:
Meal #1: (75/50/25) grams Oats flour, 6 eggs white, 50 grams fruits, and 30 grams dried fruits + nuts
Meal #2: (200/100/100) grams sweet potato , 150 grams chicken, 150 grams legumes
Meal #3: (60/40/0) grams basmati rice, 150 grams chicken , 150 grams legumes
Meal #4: lettuce , 200 grams white fish or tuna can ,50 grams avocado, 1 onion
After workout meal: 1 scoop protein, 50 grams oats flour ( or pancake mix), 2 egg white.
Sometimes your body gets tired from the diet and it needs more carbs and less protein. The best approach is to follow do 3 weeks of cutting diet followed by 1 week of high carbs. Below you’ll find my maintenance diet.
Rest Maintenance Meals outline:
Meal #1: 75 grams Oats flour, 6 eggs white, 50 grams fruits, and 30 grams dried fruits + nuts
Meal #2: 200 grams sweet potato , 100 grams chicken, 150 grams legumes
Meal #3: 60 grams basmati rice, 100 grams chicken , 150 grams legumes
Meal #4: 100 grams sweet potato ,lettuce , 150 grams white fish or tuna can ,50 grams avocado, 1 onion
After workout meal: 1 scoop protein, 50 grams oats flour ( or pancake mix), 2 egg white ( optional).
Follow the preparation tips on my original diet post.
- Use whey concentrate or whey isolate.
- Omega 3, you don’t need the omega 6 and 9, there is already plenty in the food we eat.
- L-carnitine (optional)
- Garlic pills
- C4 preworkout ( you can simply use black coffee)
- Zinc, Magnesium, Calcium
- i drink a lot of green tea and coffee it helps me stay full longer
- you can eat snacks like 3 times per week, make sure they don’t have more than 150 calories
- install myFitnessPal to track your calories and meals
- keep boiled/grilled veggies in your fridge for you to snack on when you feel like snacking
- avoid eating out, even if it means putting your social life on hold
- remove all junk food from home
So what do you think about my diet, do you have some tips that you want to share? Follow me on Instagram and let me know!