The thing about workout that nobody tells you, there is really no perfect plan that works for everybody. Just like your diet should be customized, so should your workout. Of course there are some principles that you should follow to workout. Personally I find it super easy to build my arms and legs, even if i work them out once every 2 weeks, while i find it really hard to build my back and abs . I’ve been researching and trying so many different stuff in my workout, for now here’s the workout that I’ve been following for my transformation the past 2 months.
Just finished my workout. Im soo proud of my progress. Im now 79 kg, got one more kg to lose. What do you think? I would love to read your comments and answer your questions. Will share my workout routine later today on ultgate.com. #fitguys #fitness #fitnessmotivation #bodybuilding #abs #workout #instafit #photooftoday #ripped #bodybuilder #fitguy #muscles
You should know
To make the most of each week and each training session, i have to train 2 muscle groups + abs everyday. The main focus groups are legs, chest, back and shoulders. Although abs, biceps,forearms and tricpes are important, they’re still getting worked out during other exercises, so you don’t need to train them in more than 2-3 exercises.
It’s okay if in the beginning you’re not able to do the whole workout, you just have to do your best to do the most of it, and with time you’ll be able to do it all.
As for abs, you don’t have to do them everyday like i do, you can do them every other day, but make sure to focus on abs in your moves, focus on contracting your abs and feeling them.
My workout is split into 3 days : ‘Chest and Triceps’ day, ‘Back and Biceps’ day and ‘Legs and Shoulders day’.
Chest and Triceps day
- Bench press 4 sets of 10 reps or 4 sets of 10,8,6,4 reps
- Incline bench press Dumbbells 4 sets of 10 reps or 4 sets of 10,8,6,4 reps
- Flys ( machine) 4 sets of 10 reps
- Dips ( chest version) 4 sets of 10 reps
- Pull over or Decline Chest press 3 sets of 12 reps ( alternate between these two exercises each working out session)
- Triceps push-down 3 sets of 10 reps
- Overhead triceps extension ( dumbbells) 3 sets of 10 reps
Back and Biceps
- Dead-lift 4 sets of 10 reps
- Pully pull-down wide grip 4 sets of 10 reps
- Single-Arm Dumbbell Row 4 sets of 10, 10, 10, 8 reps
- Reverse flys Machine 3 sets of 10 reps
- Reverse-Grip Bent-over row 4 sets of 10, 10, 10,8 reps
- Seated Cable Rows 3 sets of 10 reps
- Dumbbell Curl 3 dropsets of 12 reps (no rest)
- Barbell Curl 3 sets of 21s ( low weights)
Shoulders And Legs
- Side Delt Raise 3 sets of 10-15 reps
- Front Delt Raise 3 sets of 10 -15reps
- Shoulder Press 3-4 sets of 10-15 reps
- Arnold shoulder press 3 sets of 10
- Shrugs 4 sets of 15, 15, 12, 12 reps
- Front Squat 4 sets of 10 reps
- Wide-stance barbell squat (barefoot) 4 sets of 10,8,6,4 reps
- Single-Leg Extension Alternate legs 2-3 sets of 40 reps, rest 40-45 sec.
- Leg Press 4 sets of 12, 10, 10, 8, reps
- Leg Curl 4 sets of 15, 12, 12, 10, reps
- Incline crushes 4 sets of 10 reps
- Hanging leg raise 4 sets of 10 reps
- Leg raise 4 sets of 10 reps
- Cable crunches 4 sets of 10 reps