I have been trying to organize my Meals for a quit long time now, I tried writing my meals on papers, on Google Docs, and even using various apps. The thing about all these traditional methods is that they’re not easy to access, and I always end up forgetting about my meal plans, and it’s even harder to keep stay out of distractions… Until i started using Google Calendar as Your diet planning App!
Weither you’re looking for a family meal planning app or just a simple app for meal planning, you’re doing it all wrong! I’ve been using Google Calendar for the last two weeks, and it’s the best thing one can do! In less than 5 minutes, I set up my weekly meal plan, and got it synced across my iPhone app,and I set up Mail and app notifications to keep reminding me of what i should eat, and when.
How to Google Calendar as Your diet planning App
- Download Google Calendar App to your android/iPhone device or use https://www.google.com/calendar
- sign in with your google account
- Create your meal plan, set the time, notifications, and with whom you want to share your meal with.
Why using a Google calendar to organize my Meals Works For Me
- It takes all my plans and puts it into a simple calendar, and push me notifications to remind me of my plan and make me stick with it
- It is kind of like having your dietitian with you 24/7 .
- Keeps me focused on my plans, and saves me the trouble to calculate and overthink every-time i want to eat a meal.
- It’s simple, easy to access, and syncs across all my devices.
- Makes my grocery shopping easier because I have everything I need in the calendar
What do you think? Have you tried a true meal planning method that you use that simplifies your routine? Feel free to post questions if I missed something or if something isn’t clear!
Happy Meal Planning! :)