Sick of paying for your in-app purchases? PAY NO MORE! A Russian developer was able to find a loophole in Apple’s App Store that lets users make free in-app purchases.
Free In-App purchases and Magazine Purchases for iOS 9,8,7 and 6:
- Jailbreak your device. (click here for iOS 9 Jailbreak ) ( iOS 8 jailbreak link , iOS 8.1.3-8.4)
- add new repository to cydia with address http://system.in-appstore.com/repo/ and install package contained in it.
- You have two ways to make in-app purchase with LocalIAPStore either Standard receipt or Custom receipt :
- Enable hack in your Settings.app, disable custom receipts ( no need log out from your Apple ID).
- Open app in which you want to make in-app purchase.
- Try to buy something – popup will be displayed. Tap “Cancel” – you are done! Receive you in-app for free!
- Enable hack in your Settings.app, enable custom receipts.
- Then you need log out from your Apple ID.Open app in which you want to make in-app purchase.
- Try to buy something – popup will be displayed. Tap “Buy”, then, on Apple ID popup, tap “Cancel” – you are done! Receive you in-app for free!
Some apps may have jailbreak detection features, here’s How To Bypass JailBreak detection .
For Devices running iOS versions older than iOS 6:
This way works for most applications, however there are some exceptions !
- You should be connected to Wifi to be able to do this !
- To start , you have to Sign out from your appleID , simply go to Settings->Store->Tap on your appleid->Sign Off .
- Open this link in your safari and install the first certificate Certificate 1
- Open this link in safari and install the second certificate Certificate 2
- Go to application where you want to buy in-apps, and make attempt to buy something. Tap “Cancel” on “Do you really want to purchase?” window
- Open Wi-Fi settings on your iDevice and tap arrow on the right of your Wi-Fi network. Remove all data from DNS field and set it to this IP address: 126.96.36.199 o r 188.8.131.52
- Go to your application and try to buy something! You will see dialog window asks you to Like in-appstore.com, “LIKE” IT! When iDevice asks you to enter credentials, enter random credentials, not yours