VPNs allow users to bypass censorship and access content that is blocked by internet filters. The Chinese government has strict rules that controls access to the internet, websites and tech companies are forced to follow the Chinese government’s rules, or else they’ll be blocked.
Apple was forced to follow Chinese Government rules, and remove some VPN applications.Â Â In January, China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology announced that all developers offering VPNs must obtain a license from the government. Which means that the government is trying to monitor access to these VPNs as well.
While this move is undeniably controversial, there is a simple way around this block, you simply have to create an iTunes account in USA, or any other country that allows VPNs. Many countries allow you to create an account on iTunes without a credit card, but in case you didn’t find that option, here’s how to create an apple id without a credit card:
here’s how to create an apple id without a credit card
- sign out of your account on apple store
- change the location of the current apple store to US for example
- select an free app and click download
- you will be redirected to a signup page that doesn’t require a credit card.
How To Download VPNs Application on iOS in China
- Create a new account in the US or any other country that allows VPNs
- Login to this account, download and you’re done!