Most of you might already know how to turn the last seen timestamp off in Whatsapp, but Whatsapp makes you wait 24 hours every-time you want to switch back the last seen timestamp. In this tutorial I’m going to share a very simple trick that will help you turn on/off your last seen without waiting 24 hours.
- Â You’re gonna need to download iBackupBot on your MAC/PC.
- Connect your iPhone to your Mac/Pc.
- Open iBackupBot, wait till it reads your phone.
- Under the devices sections go to your mobile, then go to User Applications and click on Whatsapp
- Whatsapp will show on the right column with its files, navigate to Library, then Preferences
- right click on net.whatsapp.WhatsApp.plist and choose to edit it with built in editor
- Search for “<key>LastSeenDisabled</key>”
If you want to enable last seen, “<key>LastSeenDisabled</key>” should be followed byÂ “<false/>” , if you want to disable the last seen it should be followed by “<true/>” , each “key” should have one condition so make sure you replace the current condition with the new one.