Have you ever heard of AliExpress? It’s basically a Chinese version of ebay, where you can find amazing deals on Electronics, Fashion, Home & Garden, Toys & Sports and Automobiles; It sells anything from Electronic gadgets to shoes and bags.
Payments and shipping
AliExpress accepts credit-cards payment and Western Union. Many shipping providers are available,andÂ if you don’t mind waiting for your goods you can easily getÂ free shipping, but if you can’t wait, you can always pay more and get your goods delivered faster.
Is it safe to buy from AliExpress?
I’ve asked many customers on how satisfied they were with their orders, and the majority were satisfied. My friend bought 5 bags but she only received four.Â Receiving bought items can take anyway fromÂ 14 days to 50 days, but there’s a very small chance that you don’t receive your ordered product or you receive it in a bad condition and here’s how to avoid getting scammed:
- Consider the sellerâ€™s feedback information before deciding to buy from them : Choose supplier carefullyÂ – see rating(crown is the best, stones are good, medals are not good first time buying)
- Be careful when buying name brand products. Name brand products sold at far lower prices are mostly fakes. All name brand products (such as Apple, Nokia, etc.) are protected by their manufacturers, thus there is almost no chances of buying them at low prices.
- If you receive a proposal from a seller asking you to complete transactions directly to them instead of via AliExpress.com, you should ignore their requests
- Donâ€™t confirm delivery before you receive the goods. If you are requested to do so by the seller, please refrain and check your order carefully upon arrival.
- Review similar goods
- Track your order carefully
- Chat with seller(try to understand if you could solve problems with him
- Use dispute if couldn’t resolve with seller
Ali Express is great way to save your money,but no matter howÂ careful you are, there’s a risk you that you don’t get your exact order, and that a risk you should be willing to take when you save your money!