In this tutorial you will learn how to add a battery percentage to your iPod without jail break!
To proceed with this tutorial you should have iTunes installed in addition toÂ Â iBackupBot
2. Plug in your iPod Touch, Launch iTunes and Backup your iPod.
3. Open iBackupBot, and select your latest backup located on the left side.
4. Find Library/Preferences/com.apple.springboard.plist in the right window and double click to open it,
hit cancel to bypass the registration notice.
5. After <dict> type this exactly as shown:
6 Press CTRL + s on your keyboard to save the file.
7. Now Right-Click your backup in iBackupBot and hit Restore.
iBackupBot will now restore your device from this newly modded backup.