Some Facebook users are currently facing a bug, that will not allow Facebook pages to load properly on Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
The pages might partly load whereÂ nothing except for the top bar loads, or even show a blank page.
Clearing dataÂ is not working for most of the users so here is how to fix the bug preventing Facebook from loading:
- go to a command prompt and type in at the > ipconfig /flushdns
- Try accessing the same facebook page with a secure link by adding “https://” at the beginning of the link
- Try accessing the same facebook page with an unsecure link by adding “http://” at the beginning of the link.
- Completely delete your browsing history and try it.
- Open Facebook usingÂ Incognito on Google Chrome: Ctrl+Shift+N (Windows, Linux, and Chrome OS) and âŒ˜-Shift-N (Mac) to open an incognito window.
If these solutions don’t work for you please comment and explain more about your case so I can help you fix it.